Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kati Matyka 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Shannah Quinn 
    Keymaster

I have two kids, ages 8.5 girl and 9.5 boy. My boyfriend has a 3.5 boy that we have on alternating weekends. We like to do active things with the kids when they aren’t playing sports. My daughter plays softball, my son wrestles, and they both swim. We all enjoy volunteer activities, so I bring them to those kinds of activities, as well.

Anika Jackson 
    Keymaster

Mine is 9 years old, a girl. We like volunteer activities, outdoor and active play, art, and board games.

Anonymous

I don’t know if mine still count as “kids”, but I have 2 daughters. One is 26 and officially off the payroll; the other is 20 (a sophomore at Chapman University) and still takes every opportunity to come home, sleep in her own bed and enjoy mom’s hospitality.

Kati Matyka 
    Participant

Mine is a 13 (soon to be 14) year old girl. She is into art and science, so we love visiting the art museum and the museum of natural science. She also enjoys cooking, so I have taken her to Figlia kitchen for kids cooking classes. She also takes the lead making our Hello Fresh meals!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HELLO THERE!

We can't wait to hear from you. Send us a message and we'll get back to you soon.

Sending

Forgot your details?